General Forums > General Discussion

Greetings

<< < (3/3)

HSantal:

--- Quote from: psilocybin on November 01, 2019, 12:43:38 AM ---cheers

how is everyone, back from the grave so to speak:)

yall still playing GRAW?

i have played a few multi games over the years, but the most fun i had was with tGP

cs:s, gr(original), and graw

rick, still playing GRAW?

--- End quote ---
I have been but not lately. Issues with my computer. Haven't had time to sort it out. May just buy a new machine.
I just retired so have a little free time now. :)

How are things with you?

psilocybin:

--- Quote from: zebra on November 01, 2019, 01:15:09 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Not too bad, myself... Didn't do much in the way of festivities... having a couple brews; watching some youtube mostly. Just enjoying my day off before working again tomorrow. Oof

--- Quote from: psilocybin on November 01, 2019, 12:43:38 AM ---yall still playing GRAW?

i have played a few multi games over the years, but the most fun i had was with tGP

--- End quote ---

Rick helped me find a good copy of GRAW in private manners - though, not long after I had some IRL b.s. come up, and never got a chance to play again; granted I didn't play much GR/GRAW with you guys anyway.. could be fun in the future. Though, as of late I'm not too much into the FPS scene... a few cool games I enjoyed, like Destiny 2, and Borderlands were a couple exceptions.

--- Quote from: psilocybin on November 01, 2019, 12:43:38 AM ---zebra..........whatcha playing?

--- End quote ---

Mostly EVE Online, and a couple indi/arcade type games with the S/O .. I'm pretty boring this time of year. Heh heh

--- Quote from: psilocybin on November 01, 2019, 12:43:38 AM ---i have played some Hunter Showdown, let me tell you, it could be alot of fun with a GR state of mind

--- End quote ---

I saw some gameplay for The Hunt, but never played myself.. I did really enjoy a bit of Dead by Daylight.. haven't played much but from my experience it offers some real good adrenaline rushes. :P

--- End quote ---

cool beans

i love my indie games:) have way to many i need to finish

i play some bfv for my fps fix

problem i see mostly is hackers non stop these days, that drives me away from fps's

psilocybin:

--- Quote from: HSantal on November 01, 2019, 12:45:00 PM ---

yall still playing GRAW?

rick, still playing GRAW?

--- End quote ---
I have been but not lately. Issues with my computer. Haven't had time to sort it out. May just buy a new machine.
I just retired so have a little free time now. :)

How are things with you?

--- End quote ---

nice my friend.........more time at the cottage!!!!! more time to ride that motor cycle:)

things are good, we moved to a new house in june, been working, doing some traveling/hiking, geetar picking, family junk:)

if i was next door i would just build the damn thing for you:)

i'll post what i have and how long it has lasted in your other thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version