General Forums > General Discussion

Greetings

<< < (2/3) > >>

Andre:
Hello Zebra,

Indeed, I am a sort of gamer from the past, hehe.
Long time no see. But I am back and happy to discover the new Forum.

Good to read you are fine.

About your channel on Twitch, I have just tried to follow the link in your signature, but I got a « Sorry. Unless you've got a time machine, that content is unavailable ».
Is it closed? Else, do you stream some GRAW operations sometimes?

zebra:

--- Quote from: Andre on September 12, 2019, 03:16:56 AM ---About your channel on Twitch,
I have just tried to follow the link in your signature, but I got a « Sorry. Unless you've got a time machine, that content is unavailable ».
Is it closed?
Else, do you stream some GRAW operations sometimes?

--- End quote ---

Sorry for such a late reply - I'm terrible at keeping forum conversation; byproduct of working all the damn time. Oof.

As for the Breakpoint comment you had made, looks like the results are in, and not so good. Lol
Lot of backlash on that game from what I have been reading online. A co-worker of mine has the game for his Playstation-4, and enjoys it..but he enjoys most any games like that regardless.

As for my twitch link - must have changed it a while back, and don't remember.

Here would be the correct link if you'd like to shoot a follow to see when I pop on to stream. Usually it's just casual games with my S/O, and a few brews...but sometimes it's EVE Online (virtual spaceships/spreadsheets), and brews lol. In general.. I casually stream to have some beers, and chat with friends that pop in to chat, and hang out.

Cheers! Maybe I'll see you on there sometime.

psilocybin:
cheers

how is everyone, back from the grave so to speak:)

yall still playing GRAW?

i have played a few multi games over the years, but the most fun i had was with tGP

cs:s, gr(original), and graw

rick, still playing GRAW?

zebra..........whatcha playing?

i have played some Hunter Showdown, let me tell you, it could be alot of fun with a GR state of mind

zebra:

--- Quote from: psilocybin on November 01, 2019, 12:43:38 AM ---cheers

how is everyone, back from the grave so to speak:)

--- End quote ---

Not too bad, myself... Didn't do much in the way of festivities... having a couple brews; watching some youtube mostly. Just enjoying my day off before working again tomorrow. Oof

--- Quote from: psilocybin on November 01, 2019, 12:43:38 AM ---yall still playing GRAW?

i have played a few multi games over the years, but the most fun i had was with tGP

cs:s, gr(original), and graw

--- End quote ---

Rick helped me find a good copy of GRAW in private manners - though, not long after I had some IRL b.s. come up, and never got a chance to play again; granted I didn't play much GR/GRAW with you guys anyway.. could be fun in the future. Though, as of late I'm not too much into the FPS scene... a few cool games I enjoyed, like Destiny 2, and Borderlands were a couple exceptions.

--- Quote from: psilocybin on November 01, 2019, 12:43:38 AM ---zebra..........whatcha playing?

--- End quote ---

Mostly EVE Online, and a couple indi/arcade type games with the S/O .. I'm pretty boring this time of year. Heh heh

--- Quote from: psilocybin on November 01, 2019, 12:43:38 AM ---i have played some Hunter Showdown, let me tell you, it could be alot of fun with a GR state of mind

--- End quote ---

I saw some gameplay for The Hunt, but never played myself.. I did really enjoy a bit of Dead by Daylight.. haven't played much but from my experience it offers some real good adrenaline rushes. :P

Dakota:
yup sucks rly bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version