Author Topic: Please help ?  (Read 3376 times)

boomhowser

Please help ?
« on: September 21, 2019, 12:27:42 PM »
A friend and I want to play graw online and was wondering how that might be possible since gamespy went down. We tried using battlelan to spam each other's ip address but this did not work. If you have a server running, can you please tell me how I might get this done. We love graw and have pretty much every map ever made and just want to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

HSantal

• Administrator
Re: Please help ?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 09:13:02 AM »
We use Hamachi. It's a VPN. I don't think it's free but you can check that.
Once you have that set up your friend will need to install the client and connect to the Network.
Go here: https://www.vpn.net/
I do what I can.

If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??

boomhowser

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 07:17:32 AM »
Thanks for the reply. I figured out that you did have to use a vpn in order to do it. And I found a site that takes you step by step to set up the vpn that is available already in windows so I won't need to install any new software. I have not tried it as of yet to see how well it works. If that does not work, I will have to look into another option. But thanks again.

HSantal

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 07:56:40 PM »
You're welcome. I hope you get it working.
I do what I can.

If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??

Dakota

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 07:16:14 AM »
Thanks for the reply. I figured out that you did have to use a vpn in order to do it. And I found a site that takes you step by step to set up the vpn that is available already in windows so I won't need to install any new software. I have not tried it as of yet to see how well it works. If that does not work, I will have to look into another option. But thanks again.

What happened, did you managed to run it?