Author Topic: New Map - Sewer_Rats_2023  (Read 862 times)

Fishmonger

• Cantina Regulars
  • Mapmaker in training
New Map - Sewer_Rats_2023
« on: February 26, 2023, 11:01:22 PM »
Modified an old classic to make it single death compatible. Head straight to the tunnel entrance as the above ground terrain only holds death, but no access to zulu.

new version!, again.

sewer_rats_2023 new 03-12-2023
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 11:00:35 PM by Fishmonger »
Don't eat food off the sidewalk, no matter how good it looks.

Fishmonger

• Cantina Regulars
  • Mapmaker in training
Re: New Map - Sewer_Rats_2023
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 11:23:40 PM »
updated 3-01-2023

Major changes. Much of the upper surface action removed from the map, as it is pointless anyway. Start of map cleaned up.

Smackdowns adjustted, panhards added, mnore randome spawns added.

The issues with spawns that happen visibly in your face can't really be fixed wtihout making a whole new map. They don't happen often, and mostly only when you shoot something that shows up behind you or south of you as yuou traverse. It is playable, just accept that sometimes the map will bite you for no  good reason. See updated link above.

Fishmonger

• Cantina Regulars
  • Mapmaker in training
Re: New Map - Sewer_Rats_2023
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2023, 11:04:57 PM »
Updated again 3-12-23. I took out almost all of the original AI and put in my own groups. In testing, spawns seemed all out of view, and things should be somewhat on and off hard. Spawns when they happen are the same, but they are mostly 66 percent chance, some are 50 percent. So with some luck they aren't even there. If they are, it'll be something you can expect to be the same thing next time around.  In testing I got about 173 kills to get to zulu, which include 3 panhards. I also went right down the middle, meeting more enemies you may meet on the edges of the sewer system.