Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter / New Map - Fartknockers_unhinged
« Last post by Fishmonger on June 10, 2018, 12:23:03 AM »
title tells you everything you need to know

Fartknockers_Unhinged 09-06-2018
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter / Re: Buy yourself a HEMTT
« Last post by HSantal on June 07, 2018, 10:08:42 AM »
Damn. That's a bargain at that price for the outdoorsman in your family.
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter / Buy yourself a HEMTT
« Last post by Fishmonger on June 07, 2018, 08:53:10 AM »
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-oshkosh-mk48/

180 miles on the clock and current bid less than a used Kia ...

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter / Re: Hamachi Client Info
« Last post by OptimusPrime on June 02, 2018, 11:46:10 PM »
somehow I don't feel like handing out Hamachi access to an IP number from "Telecom Algeria"  - not only do we have no idea who you are, you also are in a time zone we don't run the server at. Pretty much pointless, unless you have something else in mind. Hard to tell from a reply that provides zero information about your intent.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter / Re: Hamachi Client Info
« Last post by Godobeyer on June 02, 2018, 08:03:32 PM »
Update 3-15-2015- Hamachi changed to Mesh setup so anyone can host. However, I had to delete the old network to create this one, so the Network ID has changed and you need to join the new one:

288-212-116
pw is the same as for mod monday

Hamachi download (free and unmanaged client) from here - get the client here

https://www.vpn.net/

Hi Mr Fishmonger .

can I get pw by pm please ?

Then you run the installer. When done, open it up and go to the

SYSTEM -> Preferences menu and change a few  things under the Settings button:

• turn off all interface check boxes (splash screen, hide offline members, enable chat)
  • change the Encryption to ANY (because I turned it off on the host - it's probably faster that way)
after you click OK, go and hit the blue power on button and log in to our Hamachi Network.

If the server is up and running, you will see one of the clients named "TGP OGR SERVER" - you just fire up your game and go to LAN game and you should see a server as if you were on the same LAN.

Again, use the good old Mod Monday idwic to get into the network wtih the ID number listed above, but I may  be changing that to one that isn't publicly posted to add some vague security to the thing should we run this on a permanent basis.

I read in some forum thread at some point that this hamachi client  wasn't free any longer. That is not the case. The Network as we use it costs me $50 per year, but the client is free.
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter / Re: GR:AW Server and Teamspeak Info
« Last post by Godobeyer on June 01, 2018, 06:20:56 PM »
Hello

I am new here :)
I am fan of the GRAW1
Is this server still runing ?

General Discussion / Re: -=Brigand=-
« Last post by -=Brigand=- on May 14, 2018, 07:28:10 AM »
Hello,

Oopss, I was not here anymore, to answer and react ... it's almost time.

In fact, in the meantime you have already seen me played, and .. it must not be so impressive :)
compared with the stat displayed in the post of Fishmonger, in general my movements in play are slower

Very often I adjust my weapon in a single shot mode, which helps with accuracy and therefore I waste less, at my own risk (which explains that).
When I see or hear a little more movement, then only I switch to automatic mode,
(small aside: what I have already vallu a lot of crash in Graw 2, simply by switching the pull mode, .. Bug).

Normally my favorite position in the game is crouched (80-90%) this is beneficial but can be as penalizing,
yes it is my quick detected, but the movement is too slow to quickly clear bad situations ..

By standing what is a normal position, it also changes the behavior of the AIs, in addition if you run in a standing position, then you become
the priority target of AI with a big virtual red flag above the head, marked in large on "hello I am here" and bullets rain

Often used crouched position, is probably seen by some as a solution of hiding, but it can save your life more than once,
I like to move quietly and slowly, too bad for the time lengthened in the game

Almost at the very beginning of its release when I started playing the game, I kept getting kill kill kill
and I persisted again and again to run everywhere in all directions, with results you imagined well ...
(because before I played a lot of games FPS nervous ..., which is not not compatible in Ghost, personal review)

I do not like too much rush and games too nervous, so I finally found my account in games like GR, GRAW, ... and progress at my pace.

So now that I spend sometimes play with you, well, how to say that ... "I do not feel really normal anymore" haha, ;D
because you are 90% of the time still standing quietly,so I try to do as you do, and I stay a little more in full auto fire

When you have your day behind you and play late, so you are tired too, 00:00-01:30 AM,
at home it's the opposite the day starts only, and exceptionally recently I get up to 05: 00 AM to come join you,
I'm going to sleep + - / like you, so the night here are very short, it's not ideal
and at stake I'm still like a Zombie not very fresh  :-[, I feel awake +/- from 08-09 AM, but that does not mean that the stats should explode lol

It's a pity that there is this big time gap between us, besides today ... I have not heard the alarm clock,

I really like to play with you at GRAW, and we are recent although the group is consistent.

I was surprised the very first time, when I connected to your server, configured on 1 death, I'm not used to this setting,
but I think it adds more pressure, and requires the player to have some conduct, the game may be too short in game for some,
and longer for others by viewing the "dead cam" :p

although I can not talk to you about TS (I could have tried listening but I'm afraid for the dialogue ....),
it's true it could be a big plus in game,
but hey it's like that and despite that I remain attentive and I always remain close to the group, (it is the goal of the game in coop)

here you go for the little extra info, Good luck in game to you, and see you soon

Brigand & .. Transaltor
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter / Re: New OGR map "battleground"
« Last post by Rpghard on May 09, 2018, 11:40:50 AM »
I updated the server and the download link from the map cycle thread. Running the new version on the main server tonight

8)
« Last post by Fishmonger on May 06, 2018, 10:12:07 PM »
I updated the server and the download link from the map cycle thread. Running the new version on the main server tonight
« Last post by Fishmonger on May 06, 2018, 02:04:01 AM »
To have reliable timing with the vehicles,

a) on start game activate all areas
b) on event of first area humans spawn, add the panhards to that same event, with the timer you want

the way this unfolds -

nothing happens until humans check off and enter the first trigger area, which is active as soon as the map loads (<event name="start_game"> happens immediately, even without players on the server). Once triggered, the script calls the event for the first area. There you usually spawn only humans, but now add the panhard events to that with their own start time. They will spawn/start rolling exactly at the time specified after we spawn.

I usually have a dedicated vehicle area to trigger those at slightly more random times and since I change the number and chance of vehicle spawns based on player count. I count players and then trigger different events, the more players the higher the chance for more vehicles.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10