Author Topic: Rainbow Six: Siege  (Read 8515 times)

zebra

• Cantina Regulars
Rainbow Six: Siege
« on: February 17, 2018, 06:16:00 PM »
Anyone ever mess around with this one?
I recently picked up the Starter version, a couple weeks ago (very slow character unlock progression); been having some good times with a few friends the last week. Feels a lot like the Tom Clancy games I remember.. although much quicker game-play, and more competitive than GRAW.
Still fun if you're just playing some casual with a group of friends.

Free weekend if anyone is interested in messing around with it. They do have what are called "Situations" and "Terrorist Hunt" of which you can play Single Player (or with a friend, maybe 2). Highly recommend if you like something fast paced (though can be slowly played for different defending/attacking results)

Let me know if you pick it up - I'll PM you my UPlay account name.
Here's a link to my Twitch Stream! Currently Inactive, for now. :)
.-▲
▲ ▲

zebra

• Cantina Regulars
Re: Rainbow Six: Siege
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 11:02:29 PM »
Thought I'd post a little tid-bit of me playing aggressive defense on stream.. just so happened to be a test-stream..making sure my settings were working correctly.

Not sure I can embed a twitch-clip link, so Here You Go
.-▲
▲ ▲

Rpghard

• Dead people don't talk
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 06:48:04 PM »
Anyone ever mess around with this one?
Let me know if you pick it up - I'll PM you my UPlay account name.

I have the full game with all the seasons pass...I'm not that good but I really like the game...my nick is RIPhard...feel free to add me

zebra

• Cantina Regulars
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 04:10:09 PM »
...feel free to add me

Sent :)
I'm not amazing at the game, either. But I get some good matches here, and there. Ive learned a lot of people who are 'good' in this game have good memory of the maps, and very good situational awareness.. pretty steep curve to tackle, but comes pretty naturally over time.

I'm not sure what your sleep/wake schedule looks like.. but my usual days I play quite late (12AM-6AM EDT) - though, I play on my days off as well, throughout the day.
.-▲
▲ ▲

Rpghard

• Dead people don't talk
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 03:06:04 PM »
...feel free to add me
but my usual days I play quite late (12AM-6AM EDT)

I use to play at that time back in the modding GRAW days  ;D...for me best time to play R6 is on Saturday morning between 8-12 pm EDT. If I saw you on line I will invite you in a game...sometime I'm up until 2 am on Friday...cheers