Author Topic: I thought this place was gone for good!  (Read 8793 times)

zebra

• Cantina Regulars
I thought this place was gone for good!
« on: February 15, 2018, 04:30:37 PM »
Great to see it was all just a failed 'upgrade', so I've read.

Cheers all, hope everyone is well!

-zebra

edit: extra word in title.
Here's a link to my Twitch Stream! Currently Inactive, for now. :)
.-▲
▲ ▲

HSantal

• Administrator
Re: I thought this place was gone for good!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 06:13:50 PM »
Hey there. How have you been? 
It was questionable there for a while. The site got "upgraded" and was broken. Of course they blamed vBulletin
so here we are now.
Most of the old content was lost.  :(
Fishmonger can speak to that as he's done all the work getting this up and running.

Good to see you back.
I do what I can.

If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??

zebra

• Cantina Regulars
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 07:12:40 PM »
Hey there. How have you been? 

Not too bad! Just working like a regular ol' Joe. How about yourself, H? Good to see you still kickin. ;)

It was questionable there for a while. The site got "upgraded" and was broken. Of course they blamed vBulletin
so here we are now.
Most of the old content was lost.  :(
Fishmonger can speak to that as he's done all the work getting this up and running.

So I've read; very happy to see that we've still got a place to 'kick it' - maybe the new site can bring some new life to the forum. I still play quite a few games - though most of the time with people who already run their own community/clan. Been running a couple servers here, and there; occasionally. Had a fun GMod server not long ago; game-mode called "Murder" < Good fun!

I'd have to say though, the one thing I'll miss from the old site, is all those good jokes you posted in Cantina. Many laughs had, looking forward to many more if you've still got some up your sleeves. :P

Good to see you back.

Glad to be back.. even though I technically haven't been gone. ;)
.-▲
▲ ▲

psilocybin

• Cantina Regulars
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 11:57:38 PM »
damn, had 13 years of junk......errr history wiped, that blows! lots of good ole times there

hey guys!

whats up?

HSantal

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 01:32:28 AM »
damn, had 13 years of junk......errr history wiped, that blows! lots of good ole times there

hey guys!

whats up?
It does suck. There was a ton of content and history there. We'll do what we can though.

How have you been? I'm well. Closer to retirement but still working.    :D
I do what I can.

If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??

zebra

• Cantina Regulars
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 09:47:30 AM »

Nothing wrong with a little fresh start here, and there. :) Though, I agree.. lots of stuff lost in the world of 1's and 0's.

hey guys!

whats up?

Just hanging around - H hooked me up with GRAW; maybe jumping on with these ol' folk..err uhh, ol friends one of these days soon. ;)

..and yourself?
.-▲
▲ ▲

psilocybin

• Cantina Regulars
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 02:04:30 AM »
cheers brothers

doing pretty good

working, life, some music, some good beer, the usual

getting older but still filled with piss and vinegar.............with the addition of some honey when necessary

is there a cantina forum? i need access if so

i have the original GR and expansions

may need to get a copy of graw to play, no optical on this PC to install my legit copy

would be great to play again with everyone

any teamspeak info?

need to grab a mic also, that broke ages ago ha ha

zebra

• Cantina Regulars
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 04:05:46 AM »
cheers brothers

doing pretty good

Sounds nearly exact to my current situation. What brews you be drinking on, lately? My *usual* beer is a 19oz recently released (the size of can, not the brew) from a local MI brewery (Founders) - Their "All Day IPA" << Easy going..crisp..not too strong, yet not too soft in ABV.. Gets the job done for cheap. Not to mention my 20% Employee Discount at my Liquor Store ;)

getting old

FTFY :)

If you ask, you shall receive... I think Optimus, or H need to do this, though. Lol

may need to get a copy of graw to play, no optical on this PC to install my legit copy

H just set me up with GRAW - I can't speak for him, but I'm sure he could help you out.

any teamspeak info?

Agreed! - Been too long.. gonna have to get Alpha in here.. He knows the forum is back up - new job though, so I'm not sure how busy/free he is as of late. TS info should be somewhere in the forum, though. Along with the Hamachi VPN info to connect to the "not always up" GRAW server.
.-▲
▲ ▲

psilocybin

• Cantina Regulars
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 12:23:18 AM »
cheers brothers

doing pretty good

Sounds nearly exact to my current situation. What brews you be drinking on, lately? My *usual* beer is a 19oz recently released (the size of can, not the brew) from a local MI brewery (Founders) - Their "All Day IPA" << Easy going..crisp..not too strong, yet not too soft in ABV.. Gets the job done for cheap. Not to mention my 20% Employee Discount at my Liquor Store ;)

getting old

FTFY :)

If you ask, you shall receive... I think Optimus, or H need to do this, though. Lol

H just set me up with GRAW - I can't speak for him, but I'm sure he could help you out.

any teamspeak info?

Agreed! - Been too long.. gonna have to get Alpha in here.. He knows the forum is back up - new job though, so I'm not sure how busy/free he is as of late. TS info should be somewhere in the forum, though. Along with the Hamachi VPN info to connect to the "not always up" GRAW server.

cheers!

beers............

i enjoy nearly all of clown shoes offerings, oskar blues "ten fidy" is killer, north coast's "old rasputin" is killer, st arnold's elissa and endeavour are fav's, way to many to count brother

much like my music, i'm a complete snob on the subject:)

rick? graw? whats up brother, hook me up:)