General Forums > General Discussion

Forums are now working

(1/1)

HSantal:
Thanks to Fishmonger the forums are now back up and running.

Lets start to use them again.

Yes. I'm alive. Been dealing with some stuff. Sorry for being absent.

zebra:

--- Quote from: HSantal on August 08, 2022, 10:12:56 PM ---Thanks to Fishmonger the forums are now back up and running.

Lets start to use them again.

Yes. I'm alive. Been dealing with some stuff. Sorry for being absent.

--- End quote ---

Was just going through my 1Password catalogue of unused PWs, and logins.. saw TGP in there, and figured I'd check - A little surprised to see it back up! Thought TGP had finally met the Silent Ending.
Glad to see a few things still kicking around in the long-settled dust.. Like this H guy I see posting in here..  ::)

HSantal:
Apparently no-one has been posting except for Fishmonger. Probably due to the forum issues.
It only took a week or so for them to be fixed.

Good to see you're still around.

zebra:

--- Quote from: HSantal on September 27, 2022, 09:02:27 PM ---It only took a week or so for them to be fixed.

--- End quote ---

No kidding? I must be overestimating the time-frame I assumed it was down.. Thought I had been by a couple times over some months.. (ㆆ_ㆆ)
Either way, cool to see it still here.  8)

--- Quote from: HSantal on September 27, 2022, 09:02:27 PM ---Good to see you're still around.

--- End quote ---

I sway to, and fro. ;) Don't game a hell-of-alot, lately;
Mainly some indie titles to relax.. some to get the brain juices flowing. Lots of working takes up my time, and energy lol.

HSantal:
They were down for a couple of months. At first I thought it might just be me.
I hadn't heard otherwise and the back end looked ok to me. Once I messaged Fishmonger and found it was that long
we got him logged into the admin account and he got it sorted out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version