Go Back   The Gamer Planet Forums > Game / Server Forums > Half Life 2

INS Update again
Old 06-23-2006, 08:05 PM

crow is on a distinguished road
INS Update again

http://insmod.net/

It has been a while since you heard from Insurgency. But today the silence is broken! First of all we want to apologise for the lack of communication in the past months, and thank our community for your continued patience and trust during those silent times. Since we had some problems with our forums last month, we decided to stay on a low profile and work our asses off. Now it is the time to show you a taste of what we have been doing all this time! It cost us sweat, blood, and tears... but here, finally, is the media you have been waiting for!

\\ head to there site to check it out...

Reinforcements have arrived! / Jun. 23rd, 2006 @ 20:09 GMT
>> 49 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It has been a while since you heard from Insurgency. But today the silence is broken! First of all we want to apologise for the lack of communication in the past months, and thank our community for your continued patience and trust during those silent times. Since we had some problems with our forums last month, we decided to stay on a low profile and work our asses off. Now it is the time to show you a taste of what we have been doing all this time! It cost us sweat, blood, and tears... but here, finally, is the media you have been waiting for!

Enjoy the new high resolution screenshots!
(Click on images to enlarge)

Almadan

Baghdad

Karkar

So, the first question would be 'what has the team behind Insurgency been working on?' Well, during those silent times we have worked very hard on the first public beta 'candidate' release (BC1) for the playtesters, who are very impatient to get their hands on it! We are very pleased to say that we are reaching the end of the tunnel and are also very impatient to finally release it to our precious testers. You’ll probably hear from us again when that time has come.

Since we want to make it up for the lack of updates and communication, we first of all bring you some brand new .plans from our hard working developers. Be sure to check them out in the .plan section on our forums. Some of them include screenshots of their work in progress, such as level editor shots from 2d-chris's latest map. Also be sure to check out Skybex's .plan which is featuring an exclusive sceenshot from his Croatian level.

We also have finally updated our Developer Showcase, which features some great weapon animations by Strykerwolf along with some other cool stuff. Don't miss it! If you want to view the Developer Showcase, you have to be a registered forum member.

This all sounds really cool, but what about some real sounds? Insurgency features some very nice ingame music thanks to the talented musician, Rich Douglas. Today you have the opportunity to listen to one of the menu tracks created by Rich, that plays once Insurgency is opened. It's called 'Insurgency Preparation' and can be downloaded by clicking on the image below (save target as).

Re: INS Update again
Old 06-23-2006, 09:56 PM
Banned

formologic23 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update crowski. I was just talking to Leezor aboot this today, wondering what the hell they have been doing. Public Beta, here I come.

Old 05-25-2008, 07:45 PM
IDWIC

HSantal will become famous soon enough

Another one. Gone.

If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??

Old 05-28-2008, 04:53 PM

DudeMan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DudeMan

is it just me or are the pics not working in the 1st post.

www.TeamElement.com If you're not part of the team... your against it!

Old 05-28-2008, 06:11 PM
IDWIC

HSantal will become famous soon enough

It's not just you. I'll bet they were hosted somewhere and have expired or been removed.
You really need a stable host or your own site to make sure they don't disappear.

If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??

Old 08-06-2008, 11:38 PM

crow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
is it just me or are the pics not working in the 1st post.
It was posted in 2006, so I am sure they have been removed by now.